Who we are
Suggested text: Our website address is: https://ionicshop.xyz.
Suggested text: When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Suggested text: If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Suggested text: If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Suggested text: Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
Suggested text: If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
Suggested text: If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
Suggested text: If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where your data is sent
Suggested text: Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
For the Customer:
2. Any activity that we deem to be inappropriate can result in disallowance of usage.
3. The customer may not conduct any activity that may result in damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website.
4. Use of our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger or other malicious computer software is disallowed.
5. The customer, upon agreement of the ‘Terms and Conditions’ earns usage rights of the site within the parameters outlined and defined by us.
6. The customer must provide legitimate information while ordering a cake.
7. We reserve the right to obtain validation of payment before providing service.
8. We reserve the right to change the products and colors from the pictures shown if necessary. The colors are matched closely but are not pantones; this is an edible product after all.
9. Where delivery is requested, it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure a complete and correct address is supplied, along with a correct phone number for contact. It is also the customer’s responsibility that there is someone to accept the delivery at the address. We cannot accept responsibility for late or missing deliveries due to insufficient or incorrect information supplied, or because there is no-one to accept delivery.
10. If you have arranged to collect from one of our outlets, the cake will be available within the time-slot selected. If for some reason you are unable to collect on the day specified, please contact the outlet. We will hold the cake for you until the end of its shelf-life when it will be discarded. Once a cake has been accepted, it is the customer’s responsibility to safely transport to its destination
11. We will not grant a refund if we are unable to deliver due to absence at the delivery address on the order form. We cannot be held responsible for changes and amendments made after the order is placed by you.
12. Customers should not provide any information that may harm or neglect one person /nation/brand.
13. We have all the right to cancel any order at any time.
15. Customers will earn 1 Reward Points for every 100Tk spend on our website. Rewards point will be added to the customer account after successful delivery of the product.
16. Some product images are illustrative only. Therefore, there may be slight variations in appearance.
17. We offer home delivery all over Dhaka city only. Delivery charge is calculated based on area.
We work hard to ensure your complete satisfaction with our products. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase or the standard of our service, please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone : 01958442200
IONIC Shop reserves the right to change, modify, add or remove any part of the ‘Terms and Conditions’ without providing update, notice or justification to individual customers.